|1 Jan - 1 May||Registration|
Publish your business focus and collaboration wishes
2. Publish your organisational focus and your collaboration wishes. The better profile the more meeting requests you will receive
|12 March - 4 May||Book B2B meetings||- Send meeting requests to selected participants|
- Meeting requests must be accepted or declined
As a supplier you can only request meetings with purchasers of interest during a two week period, 20 April - 4 May.
|2 May||Personal meeting schedule||You receive your pre-liminary meeting schedule by e-mail.|
|16 and 17 May 2018||Bilateral face-to-face meetings||- You receive your updated meeting schedule at the reception desk. |
- Your schedule contains time and table number of each single meeting
A matchmaking event (also called Brokerage event) is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. People meet and greet at high speed. 20-30 minutes are usually enough to build connections, then the bell rings and the next talk starts.
How it works
Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your company by publishing a high quality profile.
1. Online registration
I Your company profile
- In English, clear and relevant to the event.
- It will be reviewed before it is approved and published
II. Contact details of the person attending the event
III. Market place
- Explain the technology/product/expertise you are offering/looking for
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for
Your co-operation profile is your business card. Write a high quality and meaningful profile.
IV. Your Availability
- Chose the time slots your can allocate for Brokerage Event meetings
- Ensure that you don't book meeting outside the Brokerage Event on these time slots
2. Promotion of published profiles
- Approved cooperation profiles will be published online
- All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organisers of this event
- High quality profiles are visited about 50-150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTER
3. Selection of bilateral meetings
I. Booking bilateral meetings
- Filter cooperation profiles and find the ones aligned with your goals
- Request meetings to the companies you are interested in meeting
Please note that as a supplier you can only request meetings with purchasers of interest during a two week period, 20 April - 4 May. If a supplier would like to request a meeting with another supplier, the company need to register a purchaser profile as well. The system will not accept meetings between two supplier profiles.
- Accept/reject the meetings you are asked for
II. Your schedule
- Receive your meeting schedule (time & table number) a few days before the event
4. At the event
- Check the lastest version of your meeting schedule through the platform
- Be at the Brokerage Event location 5 minutes before your meeting
- RESPECT the other participant's time and show up to all your meetings
- If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meeetings through the platform. In this way, the other participant will get a notification. "No shows" are not appreciated and will be charged 55 euros.
Our staff will be at your disposal during the matchmaking event.
Terms & Conditions
By registering to the Matchmaking event Free From Functional Food 2018 you agree to accept the Event related Terms and Conditions:
- Let organisers promote your cooperation profiles through the Enterprise Europe Network market place.
- Inform organisers and other involved participants if you cannot attend a meeting.
- Let the organisers give your personal contact details to the participants with whom you have booked a meeting.
- Reply in due time at the online feedback form sent by organisers.
- When appropriate, sign a confirmation/impact letter requested by any Europe Enterprise Network partner to acknowledge that you have reached an agreement with other participant at this matchmaking Event.